Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hospital Here We Come

I can't believe that I have been pregnant for 40 weeks. In some ways it seems like forever, in others it seems like no time at all. We are going in to be induced tomorrow...Early. We are going to Tipton's for breakfast and then to the hospital. Right now we are finishing up our last minute items. Getting cigars (real ones) for Anthony. Believe it or not they are hard to find. Filling in Trystan's baby book and making sure that we have everything packed. Basically we went and rented two movies and Anthony is actually taking a putter and cup to the hospital to have a way to pass time. While we are hoping for speedy, we are praying for healthy.

No contractions today, but I am just hoping that when we get there that I am dilated a bit more than 2, but I have learned to expect the worse, pray for the best, and it will be what God wants it to be. That is really hard for a Type A to admit. I know that throughout all the years of wanting this God is in control, not me.

I covet your prayers, especially since I won't be taking the epidural this time either. I know that I won't be myself this time, but I am going to try my best to just concentrate on what is happening, pray through the pain, and know in the end it is all soooooo worth it. I know that this is easier said than done, but I made it through last time without the epidural so if I can do it once hopefully I can do it again. Also pray for Anthony. I hope that I am halfway decent to him tomorrow and try not to grab his finger too much.

We will keep everyone updated. Anthony is going to email a picture to Matt's teacher at school if Trystan arrives before school is out. Anthony is going to block the door until Matt is able to meet his brother. Then everyone else can come visit. We are planning on having Trystan's picture put on the online nursery at the hospital. Just use the link and the first three letters of our last name. I don't know how soon they will get them up, but just keep checking. http://www.takoma.org

No comments: