Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Just an Update

Well I started the day out feeling fine except for the fact that we are adjusting to the time change. During our Interest Session at school (wellness/track/free time) my class went out to walk and let's just sum it up that I got very ill and when I called the doc, she wanted my BP checked. It was 156/103 and wanted me to go to the hospital right away. So we were thinking, YEAH we are having a baby. Wrong. By the time I got checked into the hospital and taken upstairs my BP was down again.

We ended up staying for a couple of hours and were released to the doctor's office. They checked my BP again before we left and when I got down to the other building for the doctor they checked again. It was back up. So long story short, I am now off work for the rest of the school year. We had to select a date to be induced since we had waited too long on the spot for the 10th and they were all booked. Thursday isn't good for us for a selective induction because Matt is getting an award at the Art show, so an Irish baby for me! Unless he comes earlier.

No comments: