Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Time's Getting Closer

This afternoon we went in for our regular weekly appointment with the OB, but also for our last scheduled ultrasound. I had had an awful day and my blood pressure was high. After laying down for awhile the numbers came down significantly. I really thought that I would be placed on bedrest since I am in quite a bit of pain. However, she would like me to continue to work since that will help bring on natural labor. Since I do suffer from continuing blood pressure issues and since I am old (in terms of pregnancy) she told us that if Trystan isn't here before the 10th of March then she would induce on either the 10th or the 12th. Good news...I have a day to set as a deadline. Bad news...I have a day to set as a deadline.

As I am looking at my to-do list, I have only 4 weeks of English lesson plans to complete for the remainder of the year. I also have nine weeks to finish for Reading though. I need to get on with it, but I am struggling with it.

At this point the guess is that Trystan is over 7 pounds. We will see. Matt was suppose to be over 8 pounds but wasn't. I am just truly praying for a healthy child.

No comments: