Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures

Today we had our first session with Laura Anderson at her studio in Mohawk. What fun! She spent over an hour taking different pictures of us. She has three sneak peaks that she shared which really show Anthony's personality. Check it out at http://mohawkmemoriesphotography.com/blog/ . The best part is that she is going to take our pictures again right after Trystan is born. The earlier the better because he will be able to bend better.

We have another doctor's appointment on Monday and I have a tour scheduled of the remodeled birthing center. We finished purchasing the must have items today (spent way too much money) but had a good day together. 20 years ago today we started dating. It is really hard to believe. There are only two items that I must buy and I am going to wait on them until later in the week (although if the doctor says that I am going earlier I guess I will go buy them right away.) Happy Valentine's Day!

Carla

No comments: